world-class entertainment right down the hall
Things to do at Hotel Blackfoot
Great times are found within the friendly confines of Calgary’s Hotel Blackfoot.
Enjoy live jazz in the Lobby Lounge, cheer on your favorite sports teams at The Other Side Sports Bar or laugh along with world-class comedians performing in The Laugh Shop Comedy Club.
Catch some live jazz, enjoy a cocktail and unwind with colleagues or friends at Hotel Blackfoot’s trendy Lobby Lounge.
Monday-Friday: 11:30 am-11:00 pm
Saturday: 5:00 pm-11:00 pm
For reservations and inquiries, call 403-259-1705
Join us for weekly live singers with a pianist every Thursday at 7:00 pm. (Sept thru June)
Next jazz night will resume on Sept 12th
Jazz by the water (weather permitting)
July 18 – Johanna Sillanpaa Quartet – in the Lobby Lounge due to weather
August 15 – Kait Shane Quartet
The Other Side Sports Bar
Our relaxing sports bar serves up pool, video games, foosball, and hi-def sports on the flat screens. Enjoy free popcorn and tempting pub food throughout the day.
Monday-Saturday: 11:00 am-2:00 am
Sunday: 11:00 am-12:00 midnight
The Laugh Shop
Drop by on Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays for sidesplitting laughs at Calgary’s premier live stand-up comedy venue.
Comedy show start times:
Thursday – 8:00 pm
Friday & Saturday – 7:30 pm & 10:00 pm
Summer Hours (June 27 – Aug 31)
Thursday, Friday & Saturday – 8:00 pm
Optional Dinner Buffet is available on Friday and Saturday.
Hotel Blackfoot guests may receive complimentary tickets to select Thursday evening performances. Must be 18+ to attend any show.
About The Show:
- Professional stand-up comedians are featured on Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Acts change on a weekly basis, and shows are approximately two hours in length
- Full bar services and pub food are available during the show
- Acts, showtimes and prices are subject to change without notice
- Dinner and Show reservations are required to guarantee preferred seating
Visit laughshopcalgary.com for show times and upcoming performances
- A full dinner buffet is offered on Friday & Saturday evenings
- Dining is á la carte on Thursdays
- Seating for dinner is scheduled two hours prior to the comedy show